We will use the Internet to inspire human interaction and discussion around the vision being put forward by the superintendents of the state of South Carolina.
Stage 1: The Presentation
Let’s create an online experience that presents the vision in a poetically simple fashion.
Stage 2: The Conversation
After the gala (and even leaked out before), let’s begin the conversation around the vision.
What is the desired outcome?
- The vision is presented.
- People engage with the vision.
- People contribute to the vision.
- People begin to take ownership of the vision.
- People use the vision to frame conversations.
- People employ the vision in producing positive change.
What role will the Internet play in that outcome?
- We want to present the vision to the public in a compelling way that encourages people to interact with it and understand it. We believe an online presentation/experience will serve best as the primary medium of the presentation.
- We want the energy created from the vision to build, not wane, after its presented. We believe online communications efforts are best suited to inspire conversation, interaction, content creation, and collaboration.